Bee-Bot Educational Robot
- Availability : Out of stock
- Bee-Bot® is a perfect starting point for teaching control, directional language and programming.
- Along with a memory of 200 steps, Bee-Bot® can now detect another Bee-Bot® or Blue-Bot® and say hello.
- They will play a default sound or the students can record their own. Students can also record audio to play back when each button is pressed, making it more accessible to all students, including those with auditory or visual processing needs.
- With a wide range of cross curricular mats and activity tins to program with, and fun accessories to personalise, Bee-Bot® is the must have programming resource for any KS1 classroom.
- Bee-Bot® moves in steps of 15cm and turns in 90° turns. Supplied with a USB lead, Bee-Bot® can either be recharged via your computer or a wall socket with a USB mains adapter.
- Bee-Bot® App now available. The Bee-Bot® App makes use of the Bee-Bot® keypad functionality and enables children to improve their skills in directional language and programming using an app.
Delivery within 2 days at QAR 15
Card on Delivery
Cash on Delivery
مرخص من وزارة التجارة والصناعة
Licensed by Ministry of Commerce and Industry