Ultimaker S5 3D Printer
- Availability : In stock
- Think Big, Print Bigger : With its bigger build volume, the Ultimaker S5 is designed for a reliable 3D printing experience at scale. For large, technical prints, Tough PLA material offers toughness similar to ABS with the simplicity of PLA.
- Optimized Materials : Ultimaker materials are extensively tested to give the best results on the Ultimaker S5. And Ultimaker Cura software comes with preconfigured profiles, so you don’t need to spend time on complex slicing settings.
Limitless Possibilities : 3D print everything from quick prototypes to complex, technical parts with Ultimaker’s range of build and support materials. And with an open filament system, you can also choose a custom material solution.
Enhanced reliability - active bed leveling ensures a perfect first layer, a closed front controls airflow, and a filament flow sensor will pause your print and notify you if you run out of material. Trust the S5 to do its job while you do yours.
- Bigger build volume - a build volume of 330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.4 x 11.8 inches) gives even more freedom to realize your designs or print multiple parts in one go, so you can meet demand with maximum efficiency, while fitting comfortably on your desk.
- Fast setup, high uptime - with Ultimaker’s unique print core design, swap nozzles in seconds to switch between build and support materials, or choose from 0.8, 0.4, or 0.25 mm print cores for fast or detailed prints.
- Easy touch control - a 4.7-inch (11.9 cm) touch display makes operating the 3D printer effortless, displaying visual guides to explain configuration changes and maintenance, plus a visual preview of your print.
- Designed to connect - the Ultimaker S5 auto-detects material and print core configuration, while over-the-air firmware upgrades make adding the latest features simple. Print over Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or from a USB stick, and monitor progress via the built-in camera.
- 4.7-inch touchscreen interface – Winner of iF Design Award 2019
- Trusted by the world's leading brands.